Winter is finally over, and spring has finally arrived! So, let the fun spring skiing events begin. With the amount of snow that we recieved this winter, it’s no suprise that the slopes are still rockin’ and rollin’ with exceptional conditions and plenty of action. We teamed up with the folks from the Killington Ski Resort this winter, and overall, it was a great ski season and we were very happy to be a part of it!
With that said, the party isn’t over yet! As the ski season winds down, why not attend one of the most fun events of the year-Killington Mountain’s Dos Equis Bear Mountain Mogul Challenge, which is taking place this Saturday. The highly anticipated competition and on-snow party returns to Bear Mountain. The annual competition will heat up again on Saturday as amateur bumpers take to the slopes of Outer Limits to battle for a place in the finals. The top 32 men and 16 women will compete in a head-to-head competition for the mogul challenge cup!
Have you already registered to compete? We hope so, because the deadline to do so was on March 30th. If you are a pre-registered competitor, be sure to check-in at the third floor of Bear Mountain Lodge between 7-8:30am on Saturday. If you are not checked in by the 8:30 time slot, your spot may be given to another person on the waiting list, so be sure to get there on time! Want to know what Saturday’s event schedule looks like? Check it out here:
- Registration/Check-in: 7:00-8:30am on the 3rd floor of the Bear Mountain Lodge
- Wait List Raffle: 8:45-9:00am at Outer Limits
- Competitor Meeting: 8:45-9:00am at the Top Of Course
- Qualifiers (All Divisions): 9:00-12:00pm at Outer Limits
- Finals: 1:00-4:00pm at Outer Limits
- Awards: After Finals conclude at the bottom of Outer Limits
- BMMC After Party: 8:00pm-2:00am at the Pickle Barrel Night Club in Kiilington
- All information, dates, times, locations subject to change
We hope that you had a great ski season and we look forward to celebrating with you this weekend! Have you ever been to the Mogul Challenge before? What part of the event do you look most forward to? Share your thoughts with us on Facebook!