Summer is in full swing, and there’s no better time to be outside enjoying the things you love. If you’re looking to combine your love for the outdoors and beer, then look no further, as Okemo Mountain Resort in Ludlow, Vermont is hosting what the Vermont Chamber of Commerce is calling a “Top Ten Event!” Don’t miss out on the 6th Annual Hops in the Hills Beer & Wine Festival taking place Friday, August 7th and continuing through Sunday, August 9th. At this event, you’ll have the opportunity to sample more than 50 craft beers and ciders from regional brewers and also enjoy a variety of delicious wines as well. This year’s festival will feature a great lineup of live music, craft vendors and tasty culinary delights, all while you enjoy the beautiful green mountains as your scenic background.
Now that you’ve got the basic details, let’s look into the event a bit more in depth, and highlight all the fun happenings, so you don’t miss a beat!
Hours: Friday, August 7th, 5-9pm; Saturday, August 8th, 12pm-8pm; Sunday, August 9th, 11am-5pm
Location: Jackson Gore Courtyard, Okemo Mountain Resort
- Friday, August 7th, East Coast Soul, 6:00-9:00pm
- Saturday, August 8th, Big Fez & The Surfmatics, 1:00-4:00pm & Gang of Thieves from 4:30-7:30pm
- Sunday, August 9th, Seeking Homer, 12:00pm-3pm & CK3 from 3:30-5:00pm
Current Tasting Lineup:
- Samuel Adams
- Switchback Brewing Co.
- Otter Creek Brewing Co.
- The Shed Brewery
- Brooklyn Brewery
- Magic Hat Brewing Co.
- Roaring Brook Brewing
- Hermit Thrush Brewery
- Mystic Brewery
- Finch’s Beer Co.
- Lagunitas Brewing Co.
- Groennfell Meadery
- And many more!
- Citizens Cider
- Woodchuck Hard Cider
- Downeast Cider House
- Urban Farm Fermentory
- Clifford Bay (New Zealand)
- Chalone (CA)
- Lincourt (CA)
- Cooper Hill (OR)
- Valckenburg (Germany)
- De Bortoli (France)
- Fresh Tracks (VT)
- Eppa (NY)
- Nieto Senetiner (Argentina)
- Nobillo (New Zealand)
- And many more!
The Common Kitchen Co., Outback Pizza, Squeels On Wheels, Good to Go!, Farmers & Foragers & Better Buzz Mobile Espresso Bar
Pricing & Tickets:
- $20: 16 oz. souvenir pint glass with three 16 oz. beer sample tickets ($6 each additional 16 oz. beer sample ticket)
- $20: 15 oz souvenir stemless wine glass with three 3 oz. wine sample tickets (you may substitute full beer samples in this glass), ($6 each additional 3 oz. wine sample ticket)
- $10: 6 oz. souvenir beer tasting glass with three 6 oz. beer sample tickets ($2 each additional 6 oz. beer sample ticket)
- Chicken Wing Contest: Buy 5 sample chicken wing tickets for $5, and receive one voting ticket to vote for your favorite.
Buy Your Tickets Today!
- Purchase your souvenir glasses, refill tickets and Chicken Wing tickets ahead of time! Note: Online sales of Hops In The Hills products ends at midnight, Thursday night, 7/31/2014.
- Click here to purchase your tickets!
A friendly reminder that this is a 21+ event, and you must show valid ID for admission. Be sure to check out the Hops in the Hills Beer & Wine Festival Facebook page for additional information.
Have you attended the Hops in the Hills Festival in past years? If so, what were the highlights for you? Share them with us on our Facebook page!