Magic Hat Brewing Company is turning 21 and they want to celebrate with you! They are throwing the most unusual birthday bash with a themed party: The Night of the Living Dead! The bash is taking place at the ECHO Lake Aquarium & Science Center on Friday, October 30th at 8pm.
Want to know about this ghoulish celebration? Here are the details for this exciting event:
- Live Music from Lespecial & Tauk
- Bewitching Magic Hat brews and tasty treats
- Diabolical dancing to otherworldly sounds in the s-s-silent disco with performances by The Human Canvas
- Creations by Reliquarium imbued with the forces of life and death in reverence to the power of the natural world.
- Come unusually attired for the underworld’s eeriest group costume contest for a chance to win howling good prizes (including $500 in cold hard cash!).
- And much more for a frightfully fantastic celebration so extrasensory it’s scary!
Tickets are ON SALE NOW! The cost is $15 in advance, $18 DOS and you must be 21+ to enter. Note: Ticket includes entry, a free #9 infused cupcake, and a sample of Magic Hat’s raspberry stout- Feast of Fools! $5 per ticket, will benefit the ECHO Leahy Center For Lake Champlain!
We hope you can make it to this event of monstrous proportions!