Let’s face it, Monday’s can be a drag. However, next Monday, April 20th, there’s a reason to come and join in on good time after work. Get together with Otter Creek Brewing Company for a special Launch Party at Nectar’s in downtown Burlington for 4/20! Celebrate the first day of the week in style.
The party will be taking place at Nectar’s from 6:00-9:00pm. Otter Creek is proud to debut two new year-round offerings, including Backseat Berner, which is their first year-round IPA in Otter Creek history. This special brew is named after Brewmaster Mike’s 150 pound Berense mountain dog (which we’ve had the pleasure of meeting, and he’s adorable)! The Backseat Berner weighs in at 7% ABV with 68 IBU’s and is loaded with loads of tasty American hops. The other premier beer is the ‘Over Easy’, a year-round session ale. This tasty straw colored brew is 4.6% ABV with 40 IBU’s. This is an extremely “crushable ale” that is easy to drink and won’t over weigh your palate with hops.
Want to know more about the Otter Creek Launch Party? Here is all you need to know for the big event:
- Brewmaster Mike Gerhart will be present and will be giving a brief history on the background and development of both of the featured brews
- Both the Backseat Burner and the Over Easy brews will be flowing from the taps all night long
- It’s FREE admission and there will be awesome beer specials available
- Be sure to get there early, for FREE munchies and swag
- Make sure to RSVP on Facebook, so we’ll know you’ll be joining us
So, come light up your taste buds and join the Otter Creek crew for a blazin’ good time!