With all this beautiful Fall weather we’ve been having here in Vermont, it’s hard to believe that Thanksgiving is just two weeks away! Are you hosting a Thanksgiving get-together with friends and family this year? Prepping for turkey day can take some serious planning. Have you planned your menu yet or given any thought to what you might offer your guests to drink? We all know that the holidays are for celebrating and being merry, so why not add some wine to this year’s festivities? Having the perfect red or white wines to pair with your feast is important, that’s why we are partnering with Café Provence in Brandon, Vermont for a special Thanksgiving Wine Tasting.
Won’t you join us? Below, find all the information you need for this unique tasting event!
Wine Tasting: Wines for Thanksgiving, will take place next Wednesday, November 11th from 5:30-7pm. The cost for the tasting is $15/person and hors d’oeuvres will be served. As an added bonus, if you stay for dinner after the tasting, Café Provence is offering a 10% discount off your meal! Please call 802-247-9997 for reservations.
The following wines have been carefully selected to pair nicely with you delicious Thanksgiving dishes. They are as follows:
- Willm Brut Blanc de Blanc, France
- Tablas Creek Patelin de Tablas Blanc, Paso Robles
- Mohua Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough NZ
- Boundary Breaks Ovid Line North Dry Riesling, Finger Lakes
- Angeline Reserve Pinot Noir, Russian River
- Caparzo Sangiovese Toscana, Tuscany
- Fox Run Cabernet Franc/Lemberger, Finger Lakes
- Mionetto Il Lambrusco, Veneto
We hope you’ll be able to join us next week for this spectacular event. Make this Thanksgiving a memorable one and have a happy holiday!