- This event has passed.
Boyden Valley Winery’s Annual Maple Sugar Festival
March 24, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits is hosting our annual Maple Sugar Festival during Vermont’s Maple Open House Weekend on Saturday & Sunday, March 24th & 25th from 10am-5pm both days.
The winery in Cambridge will be featuring many family-friendly activities throughout the weekend:
- Sugar on Snow! (Donations to benefit Lamoille Area Cancer Network)
- Free Demonstrations of Maple Sugaring at our easily accessible Sugar House with traditional wood-fired evaporator on a working family farm
- Free Maple Syrup Sample Tastings
- Free Tastings of Vermont Maple Reserve, Gold Leaf wine, and Vermont Ice Maple Crème liqueur
- Maple Cocktail Tasting with Recipes Available
- Maple Milkshakes made with Boyden maple syrup (all ages) or Vermont Ice Maple Creme(21+ only)
- Pie Empire will have delicious meat pies all weekend (while they last!) – stay and enjoy a pie at the winery and receive a voucher for a half price glass of cider to enjoy with it!
- My Little Cupcake mini cupcakes made with Boyden maple syrup with every paid wine tasting and available for individual purchase while they last!
- Buy a case of wine and receive 10% off PLUS a half pint of 2018 Boyden Maple Syrup
- FREE Parking. FREE Admission. No Tickets. No Reservations Needed.