It’s always exciting for us here at Baker when we acquire new brands and add them to our expanding portfolio. We are always striving to offer our customers the finest selections of beer, hard cider, wine and non alcoholic beverages. While many brands have come and gone over the years, the Bakers have believed that “brand building” was and will continue to be a key to our success. Along with that premise and the dedicated service from our employees, we will continue to help grow both new items and existing brands in Vermont.
We are happy to now be offering the following breweries to our Beer List:
- Allagash Brewing Company is located in Portland, Maine. Founded in 1994, Allagash produces bottle-conditioned beers. They have six-year round beers in its portfolio, seven yearly releases & numerous other keg only releases.
- Baxter Brewing Company is located in Lewiston, Maine. Baxter produces nine different beer varietals, including lagers, ales and seasonal options.
- Dogfish Head is a brewing company based in Milton, Delaware and produces 175,000 barrels of beer annually. The produce year round, occasional rarities, seasonal and collaboration brews.
- Genesee Brewing Company is located in Rochester, New York. They have been brewing beer since 1878.
- Founders Brewing Co. was founded in 1996 and is located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Founders produces eight year-round beers and several seasonal & limited production beers.
- Lord Hobo Brewing Company is located in Woburn, Mass. They are a sprawling brewery with 40 barrels, plus a taproom where customers can sample their hoppy ales.
- Sea Dog Brewing Company was founded in 1993 and is located in Bangor, Maine. Sea Dog’s beers are formulated and brewed in a traditional style using imported malted barley and German hops and grains.
- Sebago Brewing Company was established in 1998 and are located in Gorham, Maine. They produce year-round, seasonal beers as well as single batch and speciality beers.
- Shipyard Brewing Company is located in Portland, Maine and was founded in 1994. Shipyard is Maine’s largest brewer. They offer year-round, seasonal and specialty beers.
- Uinta Brewing Company is a craft brewery founded in 1993 in Salt Lake City, Utah. They produce a diverse range of beers, including pale ales, brown ales, stouts, hefeweizen’s & ipa’s.
Have you had the chance to try any of these brands? If so, which ones are your favorite? Share your thoughts with us on Facebook!