Join Us For A Special Wine Tasting To Benefit The Norwich Public Library!
Do you have plans this coming Wednesday, January 27th from 5-7pm? If you’re free, love wine and like contributing to a good cause, then look no further! We are excited to announce that we are partnering up with Dan & Whit’s, a true Vermont General Store located in Norwich, to bring you a special wine tasting to be held at the historic Norwich Inn.
Tickets are available for purchase at Dan & Whit’s for $15.00, or at the door the night of the event for $20.00. A portion of the proceeds from this night will be donated to the Norwich Library. For every ticket sold, they will donate $6.00 and for every bottle of wine sold, a $1.00 will be donated as well!
As a bonus, you will also receive a $5 coupon to The Norwich Inn to be used for food/dinner that night or anytime you choose within 30 days of the event!
The Featured wines showcased at the event will be from Constellation Brands. Enjoy delicious reds, whites, and bubbles in a wide array of styles from many regions of the world. Want a preview of what will be offered next Wednesday night? Below, find the carefully selected wines for your tasting pleasure.
- Pop Crush Sparkling
- Ruffino Prosecco- Italy
- White Wines:
- Nobilo Sauvignon Blanc- New Zealand
- Ruffino Orvieto-Italy
- Estancia Pinot Grigio-California
- Tom Gore Chardonnay- California
- Hogue Fume Blanc, Washington State
- SIMI Chardonnay-Sonoma
- Mouton Cadet Rose-Bordeaux, France
- The Dreaming Tree Every Day White
- Red Wines:
- The Dreaming Tree Pinot Noir-Central Coast
- Diseno Red Blend-Argentina
- Rioja Vega- Spain
- Ruffino Ducale-Tuscany
- Primal Roots Red Blend-California
- Hogue Merlot- Washington State
- Anderra Carmenere- Chile
- Tom Gore Cabernet-California
- Diseno Malbec – Argentina
- Robert Mondavi Private Selection Heritage Red Blend-CA
- SAVED Red Blend- California
We hope you can make it to this fun tasting event. If you’re interested in grabbing a bite to eat after, or in the future, you can check out the Norwich Inn’s dinner menu here. Enjoy!