Join The Reluctant Panther For A Special Wine Dinner: Friday, January 8th!
We are excited to ring in the New Year with this exciting culinary event at the Reluctant Panther, featuring excellent wines of Fox Run Vineyards, from the Finger Lakes Region in New York. The evening will begin with a reception at 6:00pm, followed by a multi-course paired menu starting at 7:00pm.
Wine Dinner Menu Featuring Fox Run Vineyard:
- 1st Course – Reception
- Vermont Artisanal Cheese Selection
- Semi Dry Riesling, Finger Lakes 2013
- 2nd Course
- House-made Misty Knoll Chicken Sausage
- Apple & Sage atop creamy parmesan polenta
- Chardonnay, Doyle Family 2014
- 3rd Course
- Grilled Mediterranean Spiced Branzino
- Citrus & fennel salad, fried baby artichoke, saffron aioli, blood orange beurre blanc
- Reserve Riesling 2011
- (94 points Wine Enthusiast)
- 4th Course
- Slow Braised Blackwatch Farms Beef Cheeks
- Brown Butter & Allspice Carrot puree, herb roasted Russian banana potatoes
- Cabernet Franc infused demi-glace
- Cabernet Franc-Lemberger 2013
- 5th Course
- Belgian Milk Chocolate Pot du Creme
- Caramelized Meringue, Bitter Chocolate Biscotti
- Ruby Port n/v
The cost for the dinner is $85.00 per person, excluding Tax & Gratuity. Please contact the Reluctant Panther for details and reservations: 1-802-362-2568 or email@example.com. Add a touch of luxury with Room Packages starting at $369(plus taxes)!
We hope you can make it to this special wine dinner. Happy New Year!