Join Simon Pierce Restaurant For a Five-Course Wine Dinner This Wednesday Evening!
Are you a lover of wine? Do you enjoy a delicious dinner paired with the perfect wine? If you answered yes, then we’ve got a special treat for you! Simon Pierce Restaurant is hosting an incredible five-course wine dinner accompanied by five wine pairings. Celebrate the flavors of the upcoming fall season with delectable edibles & exquisite wines from Tablas Creek Vineyard from Paso Robles, California.
Seats for this spectacular wine dinner are still available & a reservation is required. The cost is $85/pp & does not include tax or gratuity. Please call 802-295-1470 to reserve your spot today! Now that you’ve got all the details, let’s get into the highlight of this post, the wine dinner menu! Warning: Drooling may occur, this dinner sounds so good!
The Simon Pierce Tablas Creek Wine Dinner will be taking place on Wednesday, September 16th at 6pm in Quechee, Vermont.
- Tempura Squash Blossom – Jonah crab and cream cheese, tender butter lettuce, roasted sweet corn
- Pairing: Vermentino, 2013
- Vermont Creamery chevre and Apricot Phyllo, toasted almond, smoked honey
- Pairing: Grenache Blanc, 2013
- Crispy Tete de Cochon, shirred egg, pickled Anaheim pepper, apple butter, pork jus caramel
- Pairing: Patelin de Tablas Rouge, 2013 (Syrah, Grenache, Mourvedre, Counoise)
- Smoked and Confit Duck Leg, mushroom consomme, patty pan, heirloom tomato, summer mushrooms
- Pairing: Esprit de Tablas, 2011 (Mourvedre, Grenache, Syrah, Counoise)
- Bonne Bouche Custard, raspberry macaroon, local berries
- Pairing: Patelin deTablas Rose
We hope you can make it to this lovely wine dinner. Enjoy!