Boyden Valley Winery Is Hosting Their Annual Harvest Fest On September 19th & 20th!
It’s hard to believe that summer is almost over, say it ain’t so! However, the fall season in Vermont has plenty of sunshine and fun to go around, so enjoy it while it lasts! Speaking of fun, Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits, is celebrating the grape harvest, with their annual Harvest Fest & Camp Ta-Kum-Ta benefit. Camp Ta-Kum-Ta provides challenging, extraordinary experiences in a safe and loving environment for children who have or had cancer and their families. A portion of the wine tasting proceeds will benefit the Camp. Be sure to bring your friends and family and head to beautiful Cambridge, VT, for a weekend of food, music, and fun activities that everyone can enjoy! Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits crafts award-winning wines, artisan ciders, and cream liqueurs using sustainable agriculture and supporting other Vermont farms.
Below, you can find all the information you need for this upcoming not-to-miss event taking place Saturday & Sunday, September 19th & 20th from 10am to 6pm! The event will feature the following:
- Live Music by The Tenderbellies both days 12:30pm-3:30pm
- Winery Tours and Meet the Winemaker ( tour suitable for all ages )
- Taste Wine Grape Juice before it’s fermented! ( also suitable for all ages )
- Wine & Cider Tastings – A portion of the proceeds to benefit Camp Ta-Kum-Ta
- Tractor-pulled Hayrides & Face Paintings
- Grape Stomping for All Ages!
- Local Food Trucks & Food Vendors including: Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream, New Moon Cafe (sandwiches & dessert), Off the Grid, On the Grind (Coffee & more), Smuggler’s Notch Distillery (Local Spirits), Smokin’ Butt’s Bar-B-Q (Smoked Meats & more), Starbird Fish (Fresh Seafood Rolls) & STiR Chocolates (Artisan Chocolates).
For questions or more information on the Harvest Fest, please contact Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits at 802-644-8151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have you been to Boyden Valley’s Harvest Fest before? If so, what has been your favorite experience? Share your thoughts with us on Facebook! We’d love to hear from you!